To see the list

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-12-12 13:02:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Do you have some feedbacks on what you saw? Best, JB Event attendees love when people take time to take care about the experience. Think about the chef at the restaurant who comes to you to ask for feedbacks: pleasant right? . Before an event If you are not the person organizing the event, you can still reach out to the attendees. The best strategy is to keep it simple: Message template Hello <first name>, I noticed that you were also going to participate to <event name> next week. What are you expecting from this event? Best, JB Note that is a great way to steal your competitors’ audiences on linkedin.

I made a complete video on this topic if Web Design and Development Service you’re interested: . After an event Reaching out to event attendees after the event is even easier. Same thing. You just need to ask for feedbacks Message template Hello <first name> I’m trying to collect feedback on the webinar webinar_name . Did you attend to it? Interested in your thoughts Best, JB It’s important to ensure they attended to it because a lot of people click on the “Attend” button but never show up. This is a great way to contact people that have potentially been disappointed by your competitors.

Ad if they love your competitors, you will know why and that will help you improve your sales and marketing efforts. These techniques are a great way to use linkedin events to contact your target audience without sending pushy sales messages. FAQ Other questions about linkedin events attendees. How do I see attendees on LinkedIn events?  of attendees on a Linkedin events, you must first click on “Attend”. Then you will see new tabs appear. Click on the “Networking” tab and you will see the list of event attendees.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 18:53 , Processed in 1.201248 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |